Home Trends: Spring/Summer 2015 Home & Interiors Now Available!
Back in December 2012 we conducted our bi-annual Trend Panel, inviting industry experts to share their opinions and research into forthcoming home interior trends for Spring/Summer 2015. This week we publish these findings as part of our s/s 2015 Home & Interiors trend books which are available directly from us or from our network of global sales agents.
Our clients are retailers, brands and manufacturers who use our trend books to help them accurately forecast future trends up to 24 months ahead of the season. Product developers, strategists, art directors and designers can find inspiration in our four seasonal trend directions.
“Our trend books are internationally recognised as indispensable design tools for those working in the home interior industry,” explains Trend Bible founder Joanna Feeley. “We take a real no-nonsense approach to trends and firmly believe in making trends perform commercially. The trends we develop are the result of 8 months hard work for the team, and we’re constantly refining and tweaking these to make sure they work for our clients in our limited edition trend books.”
Our Home & Interiors trend books also sell to those working in food and beverage, fragrance, beauty, automotive, pet, commercial interiors, architecture, market research, advertising, licensing and packaging industries.
Each book contains 32 cotton colour swatches with nearest Pantone referenced codes, inspirational fabric and wallpaper samples and a unique combination of our own styled and photographed imagery with carefully sourced product shots.
Our books include:
• Four concise reports that evidence what is shaping taste and instigating change with our Trend Drivers pull-out
• 32 colour swatches with nearest Pantone® TPX and TCX references
• Beautifully styled original imagery
• Sourced product imagery from the world’s most innovative tastemakers
• Six copyright-free prints per story designed by our in-house print design team
• Material and fabric samples per story
• Key item analysis per story through our ‘Don’t Miss’ and ‘Range Build’ tools
• CD including inspirational images, digital colour palettes so that you can quickly colour drop into your own prints, and quick reference ‘Take Away’ summary PDF
• A Colour Evolution tool that helps you understand the colour emphasis season on season
• Break-down of the broader emotive themes driving purchasing decisions