Fax : +86 (0)20 8989 9111
Email : firstname.lastname@example.org
Tel :+86 (0)20 8989 9608More »
THE DESIGN TRENDS THAT WILL BE OUT IN 2015
Elle Deco asked our Facebook fans about the design trends they think will go out of style in 2015. These are their predictions.
It's no secret that trends come and go, and people tend to have pretty strong feelings about which ones should stick around, and which ones should disappear for good. So we asked our Facebook fans about the trends they hope to leave behind in 2014 as the new year starts.
1. INSPIRATIONAL PHRASES: Our Facebook fan Annalisa Davis predicted that come 2015 we'll no longer see inspirational phrases and words like "Live, Laugh, Love" pop up in home decor.
2. CHEVRON: Several of our readers, including McGee Meredith and Lyn HassingerBuerkett, have had enough of this pattern, which has been popular for a few years now.
3. MASON JARS: Thanks in part to Pinterest, mason jars have been steadily gaining popularity in home decorating, but our reader McGee Meredith can't wait for this trend to fall by the wayside.
4. RED AND GOLD: According to our reader Luann Baade Trautman, you won't be seeing red and gold popping up in too many rooms in the new year.
5. ACCENT WALLS: Our Facebook fan Amy Christine Lesher says that accent walls will fall by the wayside in 2015, as the trend has not gotten better with age.
6. IKAT: This pattern seemed to be everywhere in 2014, but according to reader Lyn HassingerBuerkett, you won't be seeing it in man new designs this coming year.
7. OVERLY TILED ROOMS: Our reader Diana Nappi is ready for people to stop using too much tile in their home designs.
Source: Elle Deco